- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Modern and Eccentric with Japanese minimal design philosophy
- Eclectic colors blending of New York spirit
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
- Fit: Men�s fit runs small, size up for a looser fit. Women�s fit is true to size, order usual size.
The diversity of ethnicities, food, art, culture, age groups, professions in a small space of few islands in New York provides you with an opportunity to immerse yourself in an experience that is pretty much unparalleled. Wear this T-shirt and remember these rules to be come a New Yorker. 1. You don’t ever hang out in Times Square – 2. There’s a reason no one smiles on the subway – 3. Bodega is not a word in Virginia. – 4. Mom and pop shops/restaurants still reign supreme. – 5. Some buildings need a revamp. 6. There are many homeless. -7. This city moves fast. – 8. You still need green space. – 9. Say thank you.